Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel which is suitable for your skin?
What is the difference between Body wash, Body scrub, and Shower gel?
Body wash is used for general skin cleansing it removes dirt, sweat, and impurities from the skin, leaving it clean and refreshed. it does not contain exfoliating particles.
Body Scrub are used for exfoliation, and it help to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and promote healthier and smoother skin. It has a gritty or grainy texture due to the inclusion of exfoliating agents like sugar, salt, or crushed fruit pita.
Shower Gel- It is similar to body wash as both are used for general skin cleansing. It is also in liquid form and does not contain exfoliating particles.
Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel: Ingredients
|Neutrogena body wash ingredient||Neutrogena Body Scrub ingredients||Neutrogena Shower gel ingredients|
|Cocamidopropyl Betaine,||Cocamidopropyl Betaine||Cocamidopropyl Betaine,|
|Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate||Barbadensis leaf extract||Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate|
|Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate||Sodium Laureth Sulfate||Sodium Laureth Sulfate|
|Glycerin||Tetrasodium EDTA||Tetrasodium EDTA|
|Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid||FD&C Blue No. 1||FD&C Blue No. 1,|
|Sodium Chloride||Sodium Chloride||Sodium Chloride|
|Citric Acid||Citric Acid||Citric Acid|
|Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract||Microcrystalline Cellulose||FD&C Yellow No. 5|
|Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract,||Salicylic Acid||–|
|Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract||Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract||–|
These are the common ingredients used in Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel and some ingredients may be added or deleted in different body wash, body scrub, and shower gel of Neutrogena.
Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel Benefits
Neutrogena introduces a range of body wash, body scrub, and shower gel and the benefits vary from product to product. Here are some common benefits offered by Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel Benefits.
Neutrogena Body Wash and Shower Gel Benefits –
- Leave skin soft, smooth, and refreshed.
- Neutrogena Rainbath body wash won’t leave any heavy residue
- Moisturize skin and lock moisture for a long time.
- It’s not as harsh as soap and feels lightweight.
- Can be used as shaving gel.
- Neutrogena clear acne body wash prevents acne breakout on your back, chest, and shoulders without drying skin.
- Neutrogena clear acne body wash doesn’t clog pores.
- Remove dirt, dust, pollution, and impurities without overdrying and clogging pores.
- Amazing Attractive spa-like scent in all body wash and shower gels
- Mesmerizing aroma.
- Well, Tolerated.
- FSA-eligible body wash.
Neutrogena Body Scrub Benefits
- Neutrogena Body Scrub does not contain plastic microbeads, so suitable for daily use and acne-prone skin.
- Neutrogena especially formulates a Neutrogena Body clear body scrub for acne-prone skin.
- Body scrub with 2% salicylic acid and plastic-free microbeads prevents acne breakout and won’t clog pores leaving clean and fresh skin.
- Remove dead skin cells.
- Gentle exfoliation prevents the worsening of acne.
- Light and natural scent
- Form a good amount of lather
Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel – Cons
Neutrogena Body wash, body Scrub, and shower gel may not be suitable for all skin types, all people, and pocket friendly, here are some cons of Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel Cons.
Neutrogena Body Wash and Shower Gel Cons
- Pricey – Neutrogena Body Wash is more pricey than the other brands of body wash available in the market.
- Slippery – While using body wash I feel it is more slippery so use it cautiously.
- Neutrogena Body wash for acne may not give the same results to all people.
- Neutrogena Body wash may not be suitable for some skin types like over moisture skin, and Highly Sensitive skin.
- May cause dryness or irritation in some individuals.
- May cause allergies in some.
- Some people may not like the scent.
Neutrogena Body Scrub Cons
- Excessive use may cause skin irritations and redness.
- Scrubs may cause dry skin.
- May increase skin Sensitivity.
- People complain about acne breakouts after use.
- Some people don’t like the smell
Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel- Products list
One user on Reddit says about Neutrogena shower gel –
“Neutrogena rainbath refreshing shower gel. It smells so fresh, juicy, and amazing! I love this one. It’s the perfect gel for summer!”
About Neutrogena Body Scrub – Amazon buyer
“This scrub is good at helping me with my acne but I have only one complaint that It makes my skin dry”
“Neutrogena body wash on average has High positive reviews which are about 80% and has 20% negative reviews on Amazon”
“Neutrogena body scrub has about 70% positive reviews and 20% negative reviews on Amazon”
” Neutrogena shower gel has about 90% positive reviews and only 10 % negative reviews on Amazon by customers”
You can share your review in the comment box and share your experience to help people in making a decision.
Neutrogena body wash vs body scrub vs shower gel, we explain general benefits, side effects, and ingredients used, some benefits, side effects, and ingredients may be different in different products of Neutrogena so read the label carefully.
All the Neutrogena Body wash, body Scrub, and shower gel are great choices. You can use it in your daily routine but don’t forget to do a patch test before using it to test the skin Sensitivity.
Consult your dermatologists if you find any allergic reaction, redness, itchiness, Rashes, or something.