Hairs are decorative and a sense of well-being for a woman. About 70 to 90% of women take care of and pay attention to their hair.
But after the age of 40 menopause starts the hormonal balance of women is disturbed and observing the morphological changes in the body.
One of those changes includes hair fall, thinning, and premature greying of hair and this lowered the comfort and self-esteem of a woman.
Nutrafol hair loss treatment is made to solve hair loss problems during menopause.
Why this could happen after menopause?
During the onset of menopause hormonal metabolism is disturbed that is estrogen level in the body decreases and the androgens level increases.
A high level of androgen in the body weakens the hair follicles and leads to androgenic hair fall.
Another hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) originated from testosterone and also plays a potential role in falling hair during menopause.
What precautions and treatments are taken by women during post-menopause to solve hair fall problems?
The answer is proper nutritional support and treatment for hormone balance.
Here comes a different product of vitamins, minerals, fat, and nutrients to solve the problem and nutrafol hair loss treatment is best among them.
Nutrafol women’s balance menopause supplement is designed for the treatment of hair loss after menopause.
Nutrafol is a natural product that affects the root cause of hair loss during post-menopause.
It blocks or decreases the level of androgen in the body thus preventing androgenic hair loss. This neutral also blocks the synthesis of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) from the hormone testosterone, therefore, preventing hair follicle damage.
Nutrafol contains all the essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
That is needed during the period of menopause which leads to increased nourishment of the scalp and hair follicles.
Nutrafol hair treatment is said to have clinical taste and is 100% effective that curing post-menopause problems like hormonal imbalance, stress, mood swings, sleeplessness, and aging.
Nutrafol hair loss treatment contains biotin improves the keratin amount naturally thickens hair and provides strength and antioxidant properties of other ingredients nullifying the root cause of hair loss post menopause.
- Increase the thickness of hair
- Balance hormone naturally
- Nourishes scalp.
- Enhances hair growth.
- Prevent DHT synthesis.
- Help in curr posts menopause problems.
- Increase nail growth.
- Reduce anxiety, mood swings, and hormonal imbalance.
- Clinically proven formula.
- Claim R&D of product.
- Completely drug-free.
- 100% hormone free
- No artificial additive
- Some people may feel cramps, nausea, and vomiting.
- No valid data on clinical trials.
- Not 100% effective:- in advanced cases of hair loss nutrafol does not work.
- It takes a long time for better results.
- High dose requirements daily
- More expensive.
- Increase nail growth
- with an excessive amount of Biotin.
- Lack of warnings
- Each ingredient may have their side effects
- The company does not mention them.
- The high amount of vitamins(more than the recommended daily allowance).
- Not for autoimmune or any other diseased people.
- Saw palmetto
- Sensoril ashwagandha
- Tocotrienol complex
- Curcumin & marine collagen
- Vitamins A, B, C, and D
1. Maca:- Intense studies are done to know the effectiveness of maca in postmenopausal hormonal balance and according to PubMed maca reduces psychological symptoms like anxiety, depression, and sleeplessness and increases libido independent of any estrogenic and androgenic effects.
No side effects were noticed in any of these studies.
2. Saw Palmetto:- Also known as Serenoa Repens is used since ancient times to increase fertility, reduce inflammation, urinary tract infection, and many more.
Nowadays it is used in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics on a large scale.
According to research at Biomed J Sci-Tech. Saw palmetto extract is a potent inhibitor of 5–alpha-reductase that converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), therefore DHT level decrease, and it enhances the growth and thickness of hair in postmenopausal women.
It is also found that Serenoa extract has antiandrogen properties that prevent androgenic alopecia in females during pregnancy and postmenopausal.
The research found some rare side effects of Saw palmetto that include nausea, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, and constipation.
In some cases, it decreases the coagulation tendency of blood leading to heavy bleeding. So
Stop nutrafol hair treatment 2 to 3 months before the surgery.
Saw palmetto in nutrafol is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding it may cause irreversible damage to the fetus, and may lead to miscarriage.
3. Ashwagandha:- It has bioactive molecules like Withaferin-A, Withaferin-B, and D that relieve depression, anxiety, and post-menopause stress.
Research shows the anti-aging properties of ashwagandha.
4. Astaxanthin:- It reduces blood pressure and oxidative stress in postmenopausal women .it has free radical scavenging properties that promote hair follicles growth by reducing oxidative free radicals.
Astaxanthin prevents the growth of harmful gram-negative bacteria and promotes enteric flora.
5. Tocotrienol:- According to research at Tropical Life Sciences Research it is found that supplement tocotrienol increases the number of hair on the scalp in volunteers.
It is due to its antioxidative and reducing DHT properties which is the root cause of hair fall after menopause.
Other Ingredients:- Nutrients, minerals, biotin, and vitamins have their specific role in improving the growth and thickness of hair.
How does nutrafol hair loss treatment work?
Nutrafol hair treatment works mainly on balancing irregular hormonal changes post-menopausal like its anti-androgenic and DHT inhibitor properties all of this lead to preventing hair damage.
Nutrafol contains a good quantity(more than the daily recommended allowance) of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins like Zinc, iodine, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and biotin all of these are most essential during post-menopause as estrogen hormones start decreasing which leads to decrease in all this nutrients, minerals and vitamins and this is the cause of hair fall in postmenopausal women.
Nutrafol balance menopause product nourished the scalp and keeps it healthy.
Nutrafol produces some side effects like vomiting, headache, nausea, and stomach cramps due to the natural ingredients and high doses of vitamins and minerals in it.
Clinical testing of nutrafol hair treatment:-
Some studies were found on the internet about the Nutrafol brand and its products ( some are sponsored by nutrafol itself).
Nutrafol claims are FDA-approved.
According to research done in J Drugs Dermatol (JDD) on nutrafol hair treatment (6-month randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study) up to 180 days and the results are found:-
This is mentioned in the article that nutrafol hair treatment is effective in the growth of hair, hair quality, reducing stress, and depression, and keeping the scalp nourished.
Research does not claim any side effects but customers’ reviews and experiences put many side effects in front of you.
- Must consult your doctor before taking nutrafol hair treatment.
- Not for women below 18 years.
- Pregnant and lactating women do not consume nutrafol hair treatment. As it may be irreversible damage to the fetus.
- If you are suffering from another disease then you should avoid nutrafol hair treatment.
- Stop consuming nutrafol 1 to 2 months before any surgery.
- Avoid overdose.
- If you feel any side effects that lower the doses of nutrafol if still side effects persist then stop nutrafol and consult your doctor.
Take 4 capsules daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended doses.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How long does Nutrafol take for hair growth?
Ans:- Nutrafol takes up to 4 to 6 months for hair growth. The dosage recommended is 4 capsules per day. But due to some side effects if you lower the dosage it may take a longer duration and may be up to 10 to 12 months or more so we can say nutrafol hair treatment is slow acting.
Is it safe to take a nutrafol hair treatment?
Ans:- As per reviews of many consumers some people don’t face any side effects but on other hand, some people notice side effects like nausea, vomiting, headache, and abdominal cramps.
Does nutrafol grow new hair?
Ans:- Nutrafol shows in their clinical studies that nutrafol grows new hair and prevents androgen alopecia. According to consumer reviews, nutrafol prevents hair loss, thinning of hair, and growing new hairs.