Urinary tract infection is the infection of any part of your urinary tract that is the urinary bladder, urinary tubes(ureters), kidneys, and urethra.It may be a bacterial infection or fungal infection and doctors treat it with the use of antibiotics but you can lower the risk of this infection by consuming Azo cranberry urinary tract health Dietary Supplement.
According to a study, women are more susceptible to urinary tract infection (UTI) than men due to shorter urethra.
- Benefits (pros) of Azo cranberry urinary tract health Softgel
- Side effects (Cons) of Azo cranberry urinary tract health Softgel.
- Legal Disclaimer
Azo cranberry urinary tract health supplement is a naturally based Softgel to prevent urinary tract infection.
Azo cranberry Softgel has anti-adhesion properties that prevent bacteria to bind your urinary tract and cause infection and flush it out of the body moreover this anti-adhesion property is due to the compound present in cranberry juice which is proanthocyanidins.
1 Azo Softgel is equal to 1 glass of cranberry juice.
According to a study at Oxford academic, cranberry was the most focused on its beneficial effect on preventing urinary tract infections.
Cranberry contains 2 compounds that have anti-adherence properties that prevent bacteria like Escherichia coli from adhering to the urogenital tract and causing infection.
In 1914, Blatherwick published an article showing that cranberries are rich in benzoic acid, which is then excreted in urine as hippuric acid that lower the urine pH and therefore prevents urinary tract infection.
- Brand:- Azo
- Diet type:- No- vegetarian (as it AZO Cranberry urinary tract
- Recommend for:- Both male and female.
- Age range:- For Adults only.
- Country of origin:- USA
- Vitamin C
- Soybean oil,
- rice bran oil,
- soy lecithin,
- yellow beeswax,
- colors (carob, carmine, and annatto).
- Contains Soy.
Benefits (pros) of Azo cranberry urinary tract health Softgel
- Prevent bacterial infection of the urogenital tract
- Making urine acidic therefore prevents the growth of microbes.
- No extra sugar so diabetic patients also consume azo cranberry Softgel.
- Does not contain Gluten-free gluten.
- Prevent blood from coming through urine.
- 1 milligram of oxalate in each capsule.
- Good for people with kidney stones, they can consume it.
- Good for the bladder and soothe the prostate as well.
- Keep you away from antibiotics, therefore, prevent kidney damage.
- Boost immunity with the goodness of vitamin c.
- Best Probiotics for stomach cramps and pain.
- Help in flushing toxins from the body through urine.
- The prophylactic effect shows a 50% reduction in disease morbidity.[Oxford Academic]
- Reduce antibiotics use, therefore, prevent body damage.
- Prevent bladder burning.
Side effects (Cons) of Azo cranberry urinary tract health Softgel.
- You may feel the weird taste of the azo product.
- The size of the Softgel is big.
- May develops allergies in some individuals.
- Consuming too many cranberries causes hypotension, bad for the stomach, and hypoglycemia.
- Shows some drug interactions like warfarin, anisindione, and dicumarol. So avoid consuming it if you taking these drugs.
- Feelings of fatigue and tiredness are the common side effects of Azo cranberry urinary tract health Softgel.
- Headache and dizziness.
- Reduces the pH of urine so you may feel a burning sensation during urination.
The FDA has not reviewed any claims made about dietary supplements, and they are not meant to be used in the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any illness or other health issue.
- Pregnant, lactating, and nursing women don’t consume it without the consultation of their doctor.
- If you feel any side effects consult your doctor.
- Avoid taking azo cranberry urinary tract health Softgel if you consume any other drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time to take azo cranberry Softgel?
You can take azo cranberry Softgel twice a day in the morning and at night or once at night.
Does AZO Cranberry give you diarrhea?
Azo cranberry urinary tract health Softgel has some side effects and it may give you diarrhea if you feel these side effects then stop consuming it or consult your doctor.
Does AZO Cranberry make you gain weight?
No azo cranberry Softgel doesn’t make you gain weight.
You may also like
Nature’s Bounty vitamin E capsule review
Exipure review | Benefits and side effects